1. The KidsSTOPTM Membership is valid for (01) one year. KidsSTOPTM Membership is open to children from 18 months to 8 years old only.
2. The KidsSTOPTM Membership is tagged to the child.
3. The KidsSTOPTM will entitle your child to a KidsSTOPTM Membership Card ("Card") issued with your child’s passport-size photograph on it.
4. Submission of application should be accompanied with a passport size photograph of your child based on the following dimensions 110 (W) x 115 (H).
5. All fields in the application form are mandatory and must be fully completed with legible handwriting. Illegible, incomplete, inaccurate information may result in delays to the processing or rejection of the application. KidsSTOPTM has the absolute discretion to approve your KidsSTOPTM Membership application (including that on an exceptional basis). The decision of KidsSTOPTM is final.
6. Personal data of parents/guardians in the membership application form(s) are to be written legitimately and accurately. You warrant that you are acting on behalf of and have the authority from each individual, and that you have obtained each of these individuals' consent, to disclose their personal data to KidsSTOPTM, to collect, use, disclose and process their personal data where necessary.
7. The Card is non-refundable and non-transferable and remains the property of KidsSTOPTM, returnable upon request.
8. The processing time for each application is approximately between 6 – 8 weeks.
9. Membership cards will be mailed to the mailing address indicated in your membership application form.
10. KidsSTOPTM reserves the right to close the premises for maintenance, private bookings and other events. KidsSTOPTM will notify members of such closures through monthly e-newsletter, KidsSTOPTM’s Facebook and KidsSTOPTM’s website.
11. Each member will be given access to possible privileges, promotions, offers, services and/or products, offered by Science Centre Singapore ("SCB"), SCB's related corporations or associated companies. From time-to-time, KidsSTOPTM may collaborate, partner or tie up with partners, merchants and/or third party organisations with as part of the Members’ Benefits. Member Benefits may be amended, ceased, changed, by KidsSTOPTM, at any time at our absolute discretion.
12. All prevailing privileges and discounts are offered only upon presentation of the KidsSTOPTM Membership Card and are not applicable with other special offers or promotions.
13. In order to manage your KidsSTOPTM Membership, KidsSTOPTM will need to collect, use and disclose. Your personal data includes information set out in this form and other information relating to you that is provided by you or possessed by KidsSTOPTM through different channels of data collection from time to time.
14. KidsSTOPTM may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
(i) assessing and processing your KidsSTOPTM Membership application;
(ii) managing your KidsSTOPTM Membership including but not limited to:
a) handling your Member Benefits, contacting you through different modes of communication such as via phone call, text message, email and direct mail for such purposes;
b) dealing in any matters relating to your membership (including the mailing of correspondence, renewal notices, information, or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same); and
c) providing and sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to Member Benefits as well as other advertising and promotional materials, products, attractions, events and/or services that KidsSTOPTM and/or Science Centre Singapore or KidsSTOPTM and/or Science Centre Singapore Partners may be marketing, offering and/or promoting to KidsSTOPTM / Science Centre Singapore members, via different modes of communication including but not limited to direct mail to your postal address(es), electronic transmission to your email address(es), telephone calls, SMS/MMS. Telephone calls and SMS/MMS sent are in accordance with Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act;
(iii) performing internal administrative and operational tasks for the purposes of storage and backup of your personal data;
(iv)dealing with or facilitating customer service, carrying out your instructions, or dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by you or on your behalf;
(v) complying with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on KidsSTOPTM or on Science Centre Singapore and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulation or other authorities, with which KidsSTOPTM or Science Centre Singapore is/are expected to comply;
(vi) generating and analysing statistics, conducting research, analysis and development activities for the purpose of internal and board reporting, data analytics, profiling, surveys, product, programme and service development to improve KidsSTOPTM's services or products and/or to enhance your membership experience via different modes of communication such as direct mail to your postal address(es) and/or electronic transmission to your email address(es) and telephone calls, SMS/MMS.
15. All personal data used to communicate to you will be based on KidsSTOPTM records on your postal address(es) and email address(es) or any new or amended postal or email address(es) that you may provide to KidsSTOPTM with from time to time.
16. Your personal data may/will be disclosed by KidsSTOPTM to third parties, for different Purposes, such as any of its third party service providers or agents or Science Centre Singapore’s third party service providers or agents in actions cited in Para 13 that may be processing or come in touch with your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
17. KidsSTOPTM reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate any part of the benefits & privileges, terms and conditions of the Card/ KidsSTOPTM Membership without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of KidsSTOPTM will be final.
18. KidsSTOPTM reserves the right to reject any application and to terminate the Card/ KidsSTOPTM Membership without refund if the terms and conditions of the Card are not complied with.
19. Loss of Membership Card must be reported immediately to our hotline at 6425 2500.
20. Card replacement for each card is chargeable at an administrative fee of S$20 (inclusive of the prevailing GST rate).
21. KidsSTOPTM will not be held responsible for stolen/lost/damaged Cards.
~ Chrystal Wong ~
~ Chrystal Wong ~
~ Chrystal Wong ~
~ Ms Karen Boo ~
~ Kiki Vrachnos ~
~ Ms Kar Gek ~
~ Ms Suzanna ~
~ Ms Wendy Tan ~
~ Mr Colin Liew ~
~ Mrs Carolyn Norris ~
~ Mr Ravi Shanker ~
~ Mrs Jodie Ong ~
Please fill up the form below