KidsSTOP™ strives to provide our guests a safe, comfortable and memorable experience. You can help us by keeping the following in mind:
- It is mandatory for every guest to go through a health screening before entering KidsSTOP™. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission, without refund or compensation, to guests due to health or safety reasons.
- For hygiene purposes, socks are compulsory at Giant J, Dream Climber and Small World.
- To ensure that you have maximum fun at KidsSTOP™, do adhere to all instructions from our staff and the gentle reminders that are placed around KidsSTOP™.
- The following are not allowed in KidsSTOP™:
a. Strollers and Prams
c. Dangerous or hazardous materials
d. Weapons of any sort
e. Unruly behaviour
f. Food and drinks
h. Or any item that the Management deems unfit for entry into KidsSTOP™
- All bags and personal items may be subjected to security checks as and when the Management considers appropriate.
- KidsSTOP™ is not liable/responsible for any loss/damage of the property/belongings of any guest, whether such damage/loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- The Management will not be held responsible for any loss and/or injury sustained or any guest's transgression of the Law.
- In the event of non-adherence to the above mentioned, the Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave the premises.